Yes, there is a special rate for disabled people. See ticketing information
Yes, the disabled rate applies to you too.
Yes, there is a special rate for you and the person accompanying you.
NB: For French residents, a disabled parking permit is not sufficient proof of disability.
If you are visiting from abroad, please show your “blue badge” disabled parking permit to prove eligibility.
To help you get around the Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans, a three-tier colour scheme has been devised to indicate the degree of difficulty in accessing various sites:
- Green: easy access, no assistance necessary
- Yellow: assistance may be necessary
- Orange: assistance is necessary
Blue badge holders can book a space in one of two car parks located within the circuit and at the East Gate. See the Ticketing website.
Proof of disability is required when booking.
Bookings are per day. Please make a separate booking for each day required.
N.B. To ensure we can accommodate all those who require a disabled parking space, please do not book more spaces than required. If you have booked a space and no longer need it, please let us know.
Improvement work has been carried out at the circuit (fan zones, race village, paddock, concert area, eateries) to offer a safe, comfortable experience for spectators:
- Cleaning of the spectator tunnels and walkways
- New wheelchair platforms erected
- New signposting around the Circuit des 24 Heures du Mans. Signs in three colours will be in use: Green (easy access), Yellow (assistance may be necessary and Orange (assistance necessary).
- Shuttles within the circuit for people with reduced mobility
- Floor markings for wheelchair paths
Yes, a shuttle system will be in operation for the 2024 race. We are working on improving this service to best meet your needs.
Yes, wheelchair platforms will be available.
Yes, there are special wheelchair platforms offering excellent vantage points at various spots around the circuit:
- Wheelchair platform in Grandstand T13 SINGHER
- Wheelchair platform in Grandstand T16 SOMMER
- Wheelchair platform in Grandstand T17 DURAND – for ACO Members only
- Wheelchair platform in Grandstand T23 RACCORDEMENT MOTUL – booking required
- Wheelchair platform in Grandstand T34
- Wheelchair platform in the concert area
No access to seat.
Eateries with wheelchair access will be available.
Tables will be specially reserved by our catering service providers at the circuit. Follow the signs.
Restaurants specifically equipped for spectators with reduced mobility will be indicated by a special logo.
Disabled discount is available on all the grandstand (upon invalidity certificate proof).
People in a wheelchair can freely access platforms in some of grandstands via:
- a ramp for the grandstands T13 SINGHER (Drivers’ Grandstand), T16 SOMMER and T23 RACCORDEMENT MOTUL
- a lift for the grandstands T17 DURAND (ACO Members only ) and T34 PITS
Access to the platforms is upon availability on the day and do not includes seating - accompanying person is limited.
Yes you need to book a seat in the grandstand. The access to the wheelchair platerforms in T13, T16, T23 and T34 does not require a booking (upon availability - no seating)