24h Le Mans
24 Hours of Le Mans – Drivers expected at the screening of the official 2019 race film
On Tuesday 19 November, the Automobile Club de l’Ouest and the CGR theatre in Saint-Saturnin are organising a screening of the official 2019 24 Hours of Le Mans film. Nine drivers who took the start in the 87th running of the race will be in attendance for an autograph session.
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest is hosting a screening of the 87th running of the 24 Hours of Le Mans on Tuesday 19 November at 18:30. The race was won for a second consecutive time by TOYOTA GAZOO Racing thanks to Fernando Alonso, Sébastien Buemi and Kazuki Nakajima. The screening will take place at the CGR theatre in the town of Saint-Saturnin with an autograph session and Q & A with the drivers afterwards.
The drivers expected to attend the screening:
- José María López (#7 Toyota TS050 Hybrid of TOYOTA GAZOO Racing, 2nd overall)
- Pascal Vasselon (TOYOTA GAZOO Racing Technical Director)
- Pierre Ragues (#30 ORECA 07-Gibson of Duqueine Engineering, 12th overall, 7th in LMP2)
- Vincent Capillaire (#39 ORECA 07-Gibson of Graff, 14th overall, 9th in LMP2)
- Rahel Frey, Michelle Gatting, Manuela Gostner (#83 Ferrari 488 GTE of Kessel Racing, 39th overall and 9th in LMGTE Am)
- Claudio Schiavoni, Sergio Pianezzola, Andrea Piccini (#60 Ferrari 488 GTE of Kessel Racing, 46th overall, 13th in LMGTE Am)