EntranceGreen Ticket Full Week Race
With the Green Ticket, the 24 Hours of Le Mans encourage the spectators to come using a Low Carbon means of transport. This ticket is reserved to the spectators coming to the circuit with one of the following low carbon means of transport: electrical or hybrid car, carpool, train, tramway or bicycle.
So join us for the Race for the Climat!
In order to validate your Green Ticket, the provision of a documentary proof is mandatory. In order to do so, you will receive an email to reply with your electrical or hybrid car registration paper, train ticket, carpool receipt from an official platform, tram/bicycle + inhabitation registration paper). Failing to provide the correct proof before the event, your ticket will be swapped for a regular ticket and you will have to pay for the balance of price.
- Valid for the Test Day Sunday, 9th June and from Tuesday, 11th to Sunday, 11th June 2023.
- Access to the General Enclosure as well as the curves, banking view and animations.
- For full info please check the regular Week ticket description
- Free access under 16: No Full Week General Admission – Race ticket will be delivered to children born after June 16th, 2008 and accompanied by an adult holding an entrance ticket. A wristband will be given at the entrance – proof of age shall be required.
- Special Prices:
- ACO Member Price: within the limit of 2 tickets per valid membership (you must login with your ACO Member account email)