ENTRANCEWeekend General Admission – Race
Valid on Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th June, this ticket is perfect to make the most of the race and the numerous animations organized throughout the week.
- Valid only on Saturday 15th (8:00 am) and Sunday, 16th June (6:00 pm).
- Access to the General Enclosure as well as the Mulsanne Arnage and Porsche (within Beauséjour enclosure)
- Access to the Village, the spectator areas and the animations (fan zone, concerts and fun fair).
- 1 free visit of the Museum during the 24 Hours of Le Mans weekend.
- Free access under 16: No Full Week General Admission – Race ticket will be delivered to children born after June 16th, 2008 and accompanied by an adult holding an entrance ticket. A wristband will be given at the entrance – proof of age shall be required.
- Special Prices:
- ACO Member Price: within the limit of 2 tickets per valid membership (you must login with your ACO Member account email)
- Disabled Price: 1 ticket per disabled person and 1 ticket for companion upon uploading the disabled card
- Student Price: 1 ticket upon uploading a current student ID or School Certificate
This ticket includes:
Everyone from 8yo must pay for a seat, under that age the child can be on the lap of an adult. You need to choose the under 16 price when booking.
Yes, your seat is numbered and therefore reserved from Saturday until Sunday.
No, you can only access to the grandstand named on you ticket.
When the grandstand is packed you must use your seats. When the grandstand becomes more accessible, you may seat together but you'll have to let the owners access their seats if they show up.