Announced at the official Automobile Club de l'Ouest press conference on 18 September, the 2021 FIA World Endurance Championship calendar has now been confirmed. The season will include six rounds.
2021 FIA World Endurance Championship Calendar
- 13-14 March | Pre-Season Test at Sebring (U.S.)
- 19 March | 1000 Miles of Sebring (8 hours) (U.S.)
- 01 May | 6 Hours of Spa-Francorchamps (Belgium)
- 12-13 June | 24 Hours of Le Mans (France)
- 18 July | 6 Hours of Monza (Italy)
- 26 September | 6 Hours of Fuji (Japon)
- 20 November | 6 Hours of Bahrain (Bahrain)
The FIA World Motor Sport Council has indicated changes will be made to the composition of LMP2 driver line-ups.
Grand-fathered non-hybrid LMP1s will compete in a similar performance window as the Hypercar class.